- GBP 40000.0 to 65000.0 Annum
Basic c£40-£45k, OTE c£60-£65k
Luxury Interiors Brands
This is a great challenge for a Store or General Manager who is engaging, dynamic and constantly striving to achieve sales growth and results through effective people management, leadership and business planning in a growing luxury retail business.
Winning attributes of the successful candidate:
- You will be hands on when managing your store and look to really understand what is going on around you.
- You will take full ownership for all your stores KPI’s and result areas.
- You will influence performance through effective coaching, training and development of store colleagues.
- Deliver customer excellence and team engagement throughout your store to promote customer loyalty and new customer opportunities.
To be considered for the role of Store/General Manager you must also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in retail management with experience as a General Manager, Sales Manager, Branch Manager or Area Manager from a furniture retail environment.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire, coach, develop and motivate people to achieve KPI’s whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- The ability to execute and communicate your business plan approved by the senior management team.
- A strong background in managing teams.
- Thrive on running a store by leading with enthusiasm and passion for a business, its people and its customers.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary, performance related bonus, excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a strong family business and local brand with aspirations for the future.