- GBP 25000.0 to 30000.0 Annum
Job title: Gate Engineer
Location: Loughborough (50-mile radius)
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Bhayani Recruitment is working in partnership with a thriving Electrical Gates Supplier based in Loughborough. The client is recruiting for a Gate Electrical Engineer to work on-site with their growing team.
Summary of role
You will have the opportunity to work directly with a wide range of people at al levels which makes the job varied and interesting (colleagues, management, directors, customers and contractors). You will be working on-site with the working hours of Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30.
What will you be doing?
- Carrying out installation, commissioning, maintenance, servicing, repairs and fault-finding on a range of Automatic Gates, Barriers, Access Control Equipment and Bollards using various brands
- Covering the Midlands, using a company van
- Working as part of a small team
- Delivering excellent face to face customer service
- Strictly following the latest EN guidelines
- Minimum 3 years of previous Gate Automation Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience managing time and workload autonomously
- Organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work on own and a desire to show initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Aptitude for physical work
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work overtime if required
- City & Guilds - Electrical Installations Level 3
- Knowledge of a range of manufacturers including: Roger Technology, CAME, BPT, BENINCA & more
What do you get in return?
- Statutory employment benefits including Holiday Entitlement, Sick and Time Off Pay, etc
- Government pension
- Sociable working hours (8:00 am – 16:30 pm)
Bhayani recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Bhayani recruitment will ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. We invite applicants to contact us directly to identify any additional support required.