PLVE/VTE Dentist (EU/Non EU)
- Falmouth, TR11 2DA
- GBP 45000.0 to 110000.0 Annum
MENTORS AVAILABLE for EU or ORE/PLVE dentist!
Did you graduate in Europe and are trying to gain experience within NHS England?
Did you graduate outside of the EU and have completed your Overseas Registration Exams (ORE) part one and two and looking for a Performers List Validation by Experience (PLVE) programme in an approved practice.
If the answer is yes then Smile Dental Care are looking for dentists like you!
About the Vacancy:
- Full time vacancy.
- Mentors available to complete NHS conditions.
- Full visa support provided.
- Clinical support and guidance to complete your NHS England conditions.
- Flexible UDA target depending on your NHS conditions.
- 0% finance offered to patients to help develop your private patient base.
- If required, Performers List Validation by Experience programme in an approved practice.
We are looking for associate dentists with GDC registration. Having an NHS conditional performer number is advantageous, however, if you are yet to apply for your NHS conditional performer number, we have a team to support you with your application. We have mentors available across the UK however the more flexible you are with the location of your mentorship, the more opportunities we can discuss with you.
Working with Smile Dental Care:
- Smile Dental Care is a small group of practices privately owned by a dentist within the UK.
- The majority of our practices are NHS with a healthy private base too.
- We can positively contribute to your dental career by providing you with the surgery, equipment, materials of choice and team to help you succeed in the role.
- We offer a free CPD package, access to specialist mentor training for e.g. in sedation or implants.
- We provide opportunities to become mentors for foundation dentists and/or overseas dentists in the future. Many of our dentists that started under mentorship programmes now mentor themselves.
- As we believe communication is key you will have direct access to the principal dentist without having to go through a multi-layered management team like in large corporate companies.
- We aim to instill a positive working culture and maintain strong working relationships throughout Smile Dental Care by working with likeminded associate dentists and colleagues.
We look to work with people of good character and potential and who can fit seamlessly into our teams, if this sounds like you, please do get in touch!
If you or someone you know would be interested in working at Smile Dental Care, please click apply or Call, Text or WhatsApp the Recruitment Team on +447305 351 012.