Recruitment Needs Consulting – Hotel and Catering Division – are working with a luxurious Five Star Golf Resort Hotel Brand in Co Kildare.
The Hotel has an exciting new opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager. This candidate will work with the Director of Food and Beverage to run the Hotel’s Ultra Chic Bar, Restaurant and Coffee Shop to the resort’s discerning clientele. This is a multi-million euro annual operation and they require someone with the experience and skills to drive the business forward.
There is an amazing team already in place.
There has never been a more exciting time to embark on a career with this luxury Hotel Property. It has re-opened under one of the world's most storied hotel brands.
The Hotel would like to meet people with a passion for service, innovation and going the extra mile for both their guests and colleagues. In doing so, they offer a workplace that puts excellence and innovation at the forefront while championing a diverse and inclusive team. There will not be many late nights weekly.
Why work with this Hotel?
- Strong team focus and team atmosphere.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Meals and uniform are provided.
- Free parking.
- Team-building and social events organised throughout the year in line with our successful Awards and Recognition Scheme.
- Training is provided both on-the-job and through organised training seminars with both internal and external trainers.
- Free Temporary Accommodation for One Month Free
The Hotel are after a talented professional who is extremely passionate about Food & Beverage and who takes a holistic view of the Hotels Food and Beverage Offering.
- Develops and implements plans where property food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Leads and manages the food & beverage team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Liaising with Human Resources to ensure any employee relations matters are managed in line with current legislation.
- Ensuring all F&B SOP’s and policies are up to date and in place across the department.
- Reporting on departmental KPI’s to the executive team and owners of the business on a regular basis.
- Managing departmental financials such as payroll, consumables, and Food & Beverage costs of sales.
- Full accountability of P&L control within the department.
- Ensure that all food and beverage service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements.
- Ensure all control procedures are implemented effectively.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
- Operational responsibility for the Food and Beverage department, including shift leadership, stock purchasing, and department rotas
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- The successful candidate will have a previous similar experience as a Multi-Outlet Food and Beverage Manager.
- You will be passionate about food and beverage and that’s a given!
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Experience with budgets and financials and driving additional sales.
- Ability to drive and motivate teams through periods of change, with the ability to recognise and develop future star employees.
- The candidate must be a positive, collaborative and enthusiastic individual with great leadership skills and the ability and vision to effect change where the need for this is identified.
- You will be able to communicate effectively with other managers, employees and guests.
If you believe that you have the experience that we have outlined above, please send your CV for consideration for this role
Please apply in the link below, or you can speak with Ian Devoy of Recruitment Needs Consulting about this role or any other hospitality and finance roles on 0851319973.
Due to our client’s instructions, sponsorship will not be available for this role for those living outside of Ireland and who require a sponsorship visa to live and work in Ireland.
Recruitment Needs Consulting operates as a recruitment agency in the provision of this role.
Recruitment Needs Consulting prides itself on providing the highest quality permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and business partners.
We consider every application; however, due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact successful applicants for interviews. We offer our sincerest apologies in this regard.